But how can a credit repair service be of any benefit to you?
Let’s first look at how they work. Credit repair services offer to help expunge unsavory reports such as repossessions, missed payments, liens, foreclosures and the like form your credit report.
However, with thousands of credit repair services out there, it’s very difficult to identify a company you can truly be comfortable with. You must remember that your credit information is highly sensitive; giving up your credit details to quacks could result in further damage to your credit report and may even lead to criminal prosecution.
Finding the Right Service
There are a couple of ways to identify a reputable credit repair service provider:
- The company does not require you to make any advance payment for any service they may render.
- Your full legal rights are disclosed to you prior to any agreements and should be included in the contract papers.
- Most dubious credit repair services would demand that you do not directly deal with the credit bureau. This is always a red flag.
- An honorable credit repair service would never encourage you into any dubious actions like falsifying credit information or assuming an entirely new or different credit identity.
- Federal law requires every credit repair company to furnish their clients with clearly outlined details of the services they will provide. This includes a three-day grace period afforded the client to withdraw without any charges.
What to Look For
Before you engage the services of a credit repair company, ensure that you properly research the company in question. Particularly, look for those that have proven themselves over a considerable period of time—at least 20 years is a good benchmark—to offer services such as:
- Prompt Services. A good credit repair company must appreciate that an individual, family or business with a bad credit report is in a truly difficult situation. Loans, mortgage applications, repayments, and all such activity are seriously, and negatively, undermined. The need for quick action cannot be overemphasized. A good company expend any more than 5 days at the credit bureau for a single credit item correction.
- A Customized Solution: No reputable credit repair company should promote a one-size-fits-all approach at prospective clients. Every client’s issues are unique and particular to that client and should be treated as such. The solution should exactly match the situation.
- Professional Advice: The Company must house a team of seasoned experts whose long experience is invaluable to resolving the needs of a client. They must be able to properly analyze and proffer solutions to a myriad of issues that may be affecting your credit score.
- Guaranteed Refunds: If for any reason, a client isn’t satisfied with the offered services, a full refund has to be on offer from the credit repair service. All you have to do is explain why.
An example of such a credit repair company is Sky Blue Credit. Companies such as Sky Blue Credit boast years of excellent, reputable credit repair services. Through some research we can see that this company have, over the years, built a hard-earned reputation for rendering very quick, efficient, high quality services at highly competitive rates. Most industry experts rate this company highly especially in the provision of urgent services.
Over their long years of experience, this company has been able to identify the best ways to challenge, and resolve credit issues with the bureau. They have been able to parlay this extensive knowledge into highly effective capabilities for resolution of credit disputes in a prompt and highly economically-advantageous manner.
With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, they also offer an incremental payment structure that gives the client the option of walking away with no extra obligations, and no cancellation fees either.
So, don’t be consumed by despair about your bad credit scores, get across to a good credit repair company today. You would be glad you did.